Friday 25 June 2010

After the Maturafeier

shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit

shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit

...shit.

Go die, finally.

I can't help but feel it's all worthless. Nothing ever is of any use for me. I'm never of any use to anybody.
And since we may rot both ways... why not be faster?
Saves us from even more.
Truly. This may be life, but why is it life?
Sometimes, life just gives us the finger. The irony.
The irony.

I am not going back.

Damned. That's what we all are.
We can't see it, because we are.
We can't know it, because we are.
We can't sense it, because we are.
Not giving a damn. Not giving any damn at all.

I'm worthless, and you most likely are too.
Why do we need to fight? Fight on?
What's all this about fighting spirits?
Is giving up not good enough?

Give up. Let yourself go. And toss and turn on the floor.
The floor.
Toss and turn.
Go.
Let it go.

Holy bitterness.
Agony, misery, distress, torment.
Come down and fetch me.
Come on, try me.
Try to catch me.
I'll be faster. Higher. Smarter.
There's nothing left. I'm gone.

My mind's gone.
Gone.
Disappeared.
Vaporized.
I'm a thoughtless being.
I'm a deadhearted being.
I'm a redundant being.

Completely useless. To the max.

I'm not here.

Kill me while you can.
It's fun, I promise. I promise.
And then we'll both be happy.
Both of us happy.
A dream within a dream.
Within a dream.

Pyramids. Black-eyed angels. Astral cars and figures. Lovers. Past and futures. Little row boat.

Nothing to fear.
Nothing to doubt.

We'll go fishing after my funeral.
It would mean a lot to me.
Really.

Hurry up. I'm waiting...