Sunday 4 October 2009

Strangling Lullaby (a ReMiX)

in progress

maybe a little anecdote with it?

It so happened I have been at Kuga yesterday, hanging out with friends (mainly Konsti, Hannah, Isi, Ralph, Ivana, Mira, Mirjam, Stephano), visiting Elektrikeri's next gig. The gig itself was awesome.

Some things made me worry though. I cannot explain it. It's something in human nature that just is unexplainable, I'm pretty sure you know of something similar. Some kind of anxiety, probably. But anxiety about what?

Yesterday night did keep me puzzled, as did the 3 young girls Ivana Mira and Mirjam, as they drank some light alcoholic beverages, seemed to be a bit drunk but in fact weren't, I think.
Also had a nice litte talk with Isi, and I'm gonna note that weird name of one of her horses now (I kept forgetting it), or at least the pronunciation: Flyxör.

More duboko, more plavo, kad ćeš opet bit more ljubavi?