Friday 12 September 2008

Hey guys

It's Friday night, and I have 2 more hours before my web turns itself off.

I don't really want to do anything (I was planning on composing a song for a girl) and I'm just lookin' around in the net, chatting with friends and stuff. Being lazy again.

You might know I have 2 different kind of projects I will update about in this blog.

1) Chip's Challenge: You probably know this game. I'm remaking it with Game Maker, with enhanced, nifty stuff and better control. I know there's a level editor for CC, but it has limits. With Game Maker, I can create all-new stuff, but then there's the coding that needs to be perfect.

2) Remixes: I'm remixing songs from old Console Games. Although you can relate more to 'remaking', it still has a different touch. If you want to have any song remixed, just mail me. I'll try to do it, but I can't guarantee anything.
You can find my current remixes on my Homepage.
I currently have completed 7 remixes.

See you! And thanks vor visiting this blog.